hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From kap...@capecode.in
Subject Re: Contribution proposal request
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:18:38 GMT
Sure Robert.

Regards
Abhi
.
Thanks and Regards,
Kapoor
Phone: 9971061114

-------
Sent from Blackberry

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:16:56
To: yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org<yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Contribution proposal request

Also be aware that many of the people working on Hadoop are very busy and
we far too often don't pay as close of attention to  JIRA as we should, me
included :(.  If no one jumps in to review your patch once it is ready
send an e-mail to the dev mailing list and ask for someone to review it.
That usually gets a response fairly quickly.

--Bobby