hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Contribution proposal request
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:07:06 GMT
Abhishek,

 Welcome! Apache Hadoop is volunteer driven, and having more hands-on-deck is always more
fun!

 Here is some information you may find useful: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

 I'd suggest you subscribe to *-(dev, issues)@hadoop.apache.org list, look around for open
jiras and start working on simple bug-fixes, small features and then graduate over to more
complicated pieces once you are more comfortable.

hope that helps,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy