hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "wang" <wwl...@126.com>
Subject in security mode, one MR job visit two user's data
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 09:54:40 GMT
Hi,

In security mode, Is it possible in one mr job visit two user's data in
hdfs? Means: there are two maps in one job, one map read user1's data,
another read user2's data.  As I know, before submit job, jobclient get the
delegation token for MR task, but in class credentials, the tokenmap can
only take one token for one type of service. If I get user2's token, and add
to credentials, the user1's token will be overwrite.

Anyone met the same situation or someone can give some suggestions? The
background is in hive, one sql maybe visit different user's data. Tks.

Regards

wwli