hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <matth...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Recommended way to kill an app?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:39:21 GMT
Thanks for your answer Chris,

however this does not work on yarn 2.0.2-alpha : there is no "bin/yarn application " command
available with the yarn distribution built through the "dist" command (only, bin/yarn [resourcemanager
| nodemager | rmadmin | version | jar | logs | class path | daemonlog | CLASSNAME] )

Is this command available for a specific version only?

If I find it then I should be able to infer how to do that programmatically as well.

Thanks,

Matthieu