hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Commits breaking compilation of MR 'classic' tests
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:54:03 GMT
As per my comment on the bug.  I though we were going to remove them.

MAPREDUCE-4266 only needs a little bit more work, change a patch to a
script, before they disappear entirely.  I would much rather see dead code
die then be maintained for a few tests that are mostly testing the dead
code itself.

--Bobby