hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Issue creation notification
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 05:36:26 GMT
I would like to help in resolving this in any way I can. I am not aware of
the processes at Apache or Hadoop, and would greatly appreciate any
guidance.

While some of the JIRA functionality seems to have come back, all of it has
not. Currently, the pending issues seem to be (1) submit patch doesn't
start the Jenkins job, and (2) issue creation mails aren't being sent to
yarn-dev@

Thanks
Karthik