hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: QA BOT
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 18:55:04 GMT
Yes this is still an issue. I created a pre-commit build for YARN but not yet able to add it
to the filter that triggers automatic build.

Contacted builds.apache.org and INFRA, haven't got any response yet. Still trying, will let
you know when this is done.

In the mean while, I'll trigger the builds manually every so often.

Thanks,
+Vinod