hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop and OpenSSL 1.1.1
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 16:19:10 GMT
Ok I stand corrected.

That was for OpenSSL 1.1.0 and it might not even work for 1.1.1. The
OpenSSL release version doesn't imply backward compatibility.
Would you please try it out and let me know if HADOOP-14597 works or not?
If not we need to file a jira to track this because OpenSSL 1.1.0 has
already EOL'd and we need to look into support 1.1.1 (another 4 years until
EOL)
https://www.openssl.org/policies/releasestrat.html