hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Jae-Hyuck Kwak <jhk...@kisti.re.kr>
Subject How to compile and use my own MRAppMaster class
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:24:12 GMT
Hi, I'm newbie to hadoop.

I would like to overwrite default map reduce application master
(MRAppMaster class) to get my own map reduce application master.

How can I do this? and How can I compile and use it?

After compile the source, Is it possible to use the new class with just
changing java classpath and hadoop configuration parameter?

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Jae-Hyuck

Jae-Hyuck Kwak

Senior Researcher
Supercomputer Software Research Lab.
Center for Supercomputer Development
Div. of Supercomputing
KISTI (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information)
245 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, SEOUL 305-806 KOREA
Tel: +82-42-869-0649
Fax: +82-42-869-0759
H.P.: 011-9089-5978
E-mail: jhkwak@kisti.re.kr