hadoop-user mailing list archives

From surendra lilhore <surendra.lilh...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Data streamer java exception
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 17:10:17 GMT
Hi,

I suggest you use shell command for accessing cluster info instead of curl command.

For hdfs shell command you can refer

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HDFSCommands.html

For yarn shell command you can refer

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/YarnCommands.html#application

Regards,
Surendra
From:Atul Rajan
To:surendra lilhore
Cc:user@hadoop.apache.org
Date:2017-08-24 21:43:30
Subject:Re: Data streamer java exception

Hello Team,

I come to resolution of this issue by allowing the iproute table entry for the specific ports
used for namenode as well as datanode. now hdfs is running and cluster is running.

thanks a lot for the suggestion. now i have another issue of interface as i am running console
view of RHEL is their any way i can connect to webinterface by url so that interface and jobs
details are visible.??

On 24 August 2017 at 19:18, surendra lilhore <surendra.lilhore@huawei.com<mailto:surendra.lilhore@huawei.com>>