hadoop-user mailing list archives

From István Fajth <fapi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File copy from local to hdfs error
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:50:44 GMT
Hi Atul,

as suggested before, set the blockmanager log level to debug, and check
logs for reasons. You can either set the whole NameNode log to DEBUG level,
and see for the messages logged by the BlockManager. Around the INFO level
message in the NameNode log similar to the message you see now in the
client as well, you will find the reason why BlockManager thinks that the
two DN is not good to accept the block the client wish to allocate.

Cheers,
Istvan