hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tentative release date for 2.7.4?
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 04:00:17 GMT

AFAIK,Mostly It will be out in couple of weeks.

Please stay tuned following link for more details.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+2.7.4

Hadoop 2.7.4 - Hadoop - Apache Software Foundation<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+2.7.4>
cwiki.apache.org
TODO item Status - June 12, 2017 Current Status; All blockers target for 2.7.4 are landed.
(except HADOOP-14356) 1 blockers and 2 critical issues left

________________________________
From: Swagata Roy <sroy@pivotal.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 5:06 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Tentative release date for 2.7.4?

Hi,

We are looking for a fix for the following issue in our Spring-XD distro -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13433
[HADOOP-13433] Race in UGI.reloginFromKeytab - ASF JIRA<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13433>
issues.apache.org
It rarely happens, but if it happens, the regionserver will be stuck and can never recover.
Recently we added a log after a successful re-login which prints the ...

Could you please let us know on a tentative timeline for 2.7.4 release?

Thanks,
Swagata