hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Manfred Halper(Arge)" <Manfred.Hal...@x5h.eu>
Subject Re: Access to yarn application log files for different user or group
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:14:09 GMT
I just realized that this problem is solved in version 2.9 and version
3.0 alpha 1 to 4. There you can set in yarn-site.xml the following
parameter yarn.nodemanager.default-container-executor.log-dirs.permissions.

I guess i will have to solve my problem with a bash script until the
version 2.9 is released hopefully November.