hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sidharth Kumar <sidharthkumar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GARBAGE COLLECTOR
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:42:01 GMT
I am running a Map reduce job which run fine(without Out of Memory) with
8GB map and reduce memory but do have long GC pauses. Currently i am using
default JVM. And as G1 is recommended when JVM size grow more than 4GB. I
want to know if this will resolve the issue without impacting any other
services or Non - Map reduce applications

--
Regards
Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599 | LinkedIn