hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Benson Qiu <benson....@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: YarnClient vs ResourceManager REST APIs
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 01:02:04 GMT
Hi Sunil,

Wanted to follow up on this. I'm having trouble finding a way to access
`yarn.scheduler.capacity.maximum-am-resource-percent`.

For Hadoop 2.7.2, it does not seem to be possible to get
maximum-am-resouce-percent through any of the following methods: YarnClient
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/api/index.html?org/apache/hadoop/yarn/client/api/YarnClient.html>,
ResourceManager HTTP APIs
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ResourceManagerRest.html>,
or yarn rmadmin command
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/YarnCommands.html>
.

I'm planning on raising a ticket on JIRA. Just wanted to make sure I'm not
overlooking anything?

Thanks,
Benson