hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Erorr:]vieiwng Web UI on EMR cluster
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:09:36 GMT
Hi,
Thanks all for your prompt response.
I followed the instruction in the docs EMR SSH tunnel
<https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/ManagementGuide/emr-ssh-tunnel.html>
shared by Jonathan.
I am on MAC and set up foxy proxy in my chrome browser

Divyas-MacBook-Pro:.ssh divyag$ ssh  -N -D 8157
hadoop@ec2-xx-xxx-xxx-xx.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 4: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 4: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 4: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 5: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 22: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 23: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 22: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 23: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 22: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

channel 8: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed

What am I missing now ?

Thanks,

Divya