hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Shady Xu <shad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to distcp data between two clusters which are not in the same local network?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 05:38:24 GMT
Thanks iain, it works now. I read the doc you mentioned, but forgot to set
the `dfs.client.use.datanode.hostname` property in the destination cluster.

Though I still don't know why the `dfs.datanode.dns.interface` property does
not work. I read though the related source code but don't find anything
wrong.