hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: HADOOP_CLASSPATH
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:55:32 GMT
Hi Senthil,

There might be case of including the wrong version of a jar file, could you
please check "Environment.HADOOP_CLASSPATH" enum variable in
"org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.ApplicationConstants.java" class in your hadoop
jar file?. I think it is throwing "NoSuchFieldError" as its not seeing the
"HADOOP_CLASSPATH" enum variable. Also, please ensure that the hadoop jars
are properly available in the classpath while running the job.

Thanks,
Rakesh