hadoop-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 exited
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:58:02 GMT
Hi guys!

I have a yarn app (a Giraph one for being more precise) that gives
this error on containers when run in DEBUG mode:

16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer: Lease renewer daemon for []
with renew id 1 executed
16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer: Lease renewer daemon for []
with renew id 1 expired
16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer:

*Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 exited*

I know that is a HDFS error related, but as far as i know, there is no
user list specifically for HDFS, so that's why i'm asking here (giraph
user list wasn't helpful either, i already try).

I only know that for some reason, my giraph process conformed for 4
containers working, interrupt another thread of another thing or
something like that. But i don't know if this interruption has to do
for a bad configuration of HDFS, or could be something else (this
happens on worst cases, when containers are extremely stress).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Bye!

Jose