hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Where's official Docker image for Hadoop?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 19:44:50 GMT
downstream users should rely on published releases and not things that
are still in source control.

Klaus, thank you for the feature suggestion. Would you mind getting
your request lodged in the project's JIRA? I think we'll have a better
idea on acceptability once you have a description and a patch to
review.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP

If you're unsure about the details still and would like to discuss
what preferences (if any) the project has, then an email to the
common-dev@hadoop mailing list would be a good starting point.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-dev/

--
busbey