hadoop-user mailing list archives

From mathes waran <matheskris...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in Hbase backup from secure to normal cluster.
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:15:35 GMT
Hi,

I tried distcp method in hbase backup from secure to normal cluster,In my
backup job the data is transferred successfully from secure to normal
cluster,but in resource manager job id is shown as failed due to error of
Non super user cannot change owner.

However, table and snapshot is created successfully and restoring table
from normal to secure is executed successfully.

But in HBase backup due to this error ,application Id is shown as failed.

Please find the error details as below:

*Caused by:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException):
Non-super user cannot change owner*

Even I entered super user credentials while executing distcp job from
secure to normal cluster,this exception is occurred.

please note that,this error is occurred only on backup from secure to
normal,and its not occur on restoring table.

Can u pls tell me is there any changes in configuration file or how could i
solve this..?

Looking back.!

Thanks,

Matheskrishna