hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Hafiz Mujadid <hafizmujadi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to start namenode.
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:04:30 GMT
Thanks Anu and Rakesh for your response. The problem was that principal
name was not added to database, I was trying to connect to hadoop through.
The keytab file permissions were not enough.So by changing the permission
and adding relative principal name solved the issue.

Thanks

--
Regards: HAFIZ MUJADID