hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Aneela Saleem <ane...@platalytics.com>
Subject Re: datanode is unable to connect to namenode
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:57:55 GMT
Thanks Sreebalineni for the response.

This is the result of the *netstat -a | grep 8020* command

tcp        0      0 hadoop-master:8020      *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 hadoop-master:33356     hadoop-master:8020
 ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 hadoop-master:8020      hadoop-master:33356
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 hadoop-master:55135     hadoop-master:8020
 TIME_WAIT

And this is my */etc/hosts* file

#127.0.0.1      localhost
#127.0.1.1      vm6-VirtualBox
192.168.23.206  hadoop-master platalytics.com vm6-VirtualBox
192.168.23.207  hadoop-slave
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

Can you please tell me what's wrong with above configuration and how can i
check whether it is firewall issue?

Thanks