hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reliability of Hadoop
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 19:35:41 GMT
I hope so, you are right & I am wrong. However history has shown it
otherwise (not particularly software industry, it is still young). And
perhaps we should reconsider this conversation after 10 years from now and
see what is the truth...

For example, "When a country, community becomes strong or efficient, its
people tend to become inefficient, lazy". Civilizations rise (the
platform), then become complacent (the folks writing algorithm), and then
fall...

Sorry for using such obtruse examples! I think, i should be evicted from
this group (As most of my questions are not technical questions of
Hadoop)...

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --