hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Abi <analyst.tech.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 18:15:49 GMT
Arpit,
Hadoop in TRUE multi cluster mode does not have any installation instructions. That means
these slaves are on a separate physical machine than the master.

I have a few questions

1. Is cygwin necessary to make it work with SSH

2. Can it be done without SSH ?

3. Are there any instructions for this? The reason I ask is because modifying the Linux instruction
on cygwin is really hard as scripts do not work out of the box and lot of modifications are
required.