hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Gwenhael Pasquiers <gwenhael.pasqui...@ericsson.com>
Subject Yarn java client
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:12:31 GMT
Hi ;

I'm sorry if this has already been ask but I didn't find a solution.

I've developed a Java program that make a bunch of operations on HDFS and I now want to execute
it on yarn.
I've developed a Yarn client (we're on 2.6.0); I think it's close to working but not entirely
:

-          The yarn application is stuck on the ACCEPTED state (yes, there are enough resources
available)

-          While it's on ACCEPTED state it starts my container, my program runs correctly
until it's on SUCCEEDED sate.

-          The application stays on ACCEPTED state and restarts the container (my program)
infinitely...

Could anyone here give me a pointer, a clue ?

Thanks in advance,

B.R.

Gwen'