hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sultan Alamro <sultan.ala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use Yarn API to find task/attempt status
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:04:41 GMT

You still can see the tasks status through the web interfaces.

Look at the end of this page
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.6.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/ClusterSetup.html

> On Mar 10, 2016, at 12:58 AM, Frank Luo <jluo@merkleinc.com> wrote:
>
> Let’s say there are 10 standard M/R jobs running. How to find how many tasks are done/running/pending?

knows containers. So it should be your application to provide such function.

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Frank Luo <jluo@merkleinc.com> wrote:
> Anyone had a similar issue and knows the answer?

a way to do it through a Java API?

> I looked at YarnClient, but not able to find what I need.
>
> Thx in advance.
>
> Frank Luo
> This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended
recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose,
copy or distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions
to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own
virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be
confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.