hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Musty Rehmani <musty_rehm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: YARN re-locate container
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 19:30:51 GMT
You can check memory allocation at yarn-site. xml

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Zoltán Zvara<zoltan.zvara@gmail.com> wrote:   Yes,
I'm aware of that, but here we have very-long running containers. Nodes are from 100s to 1000s,
it depends on the site. Memory and heap sizes are not known.