hadoop-user mailing list archives

From yaoxiaohua <yaoxiao...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: container error for bad configuration
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 01:52:48 GMT
Hi Gupta,

                Thanks for your reply,  I check the claaspath by

                Hadoop classpath | tr “:” “\n”

                I find the classpath has $HADOOP_PREFIX/etc/hadoop

                And other directories are directories under $HADOOP_PREFIX/share/

                I have checked that hdfs-site.xml valid .

                And I also check the filecache directory .

                Find some hdfs-site.xml in yarn stage filecache directory, and I check with
xmllint, it is valid.

                Point me if I do something wrong,thanks.

Best Regards,

Evan