hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerberos Issue
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:02:45 GMT
Yeah. If you don’t find kinit or klist command, you probably need to install Kerberos client
(no KDC) package.

Regards,
Kai

From: kishore alajangi [mailto:alajangikishore@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:00 PM
To: Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com>
Cc: cdh-user@cloudera.org; user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kerberos Issue

Should I install kerberos on my machine to do this ?

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
Glad you almost got it. It’s not required you use browser on the KDC host, but it’s required
you can run kinit. Please run kinit and klist to ensure ticket is ready, then open your browser
on the same host.

http://people.redhat.com/mikeb/negotiate/

Regards,
Kai