hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Varun Vasudev <vvasu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nodemanager listen on 0.0.0.0
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:59:44 GMT
Hi Li,

What have you set yarn.nodemanager.bind-host to? From https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.1/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-common/yarn-default.xml
-

"The actual address the server will bind to. If this optional address is
      set, the RPC and webapp servers will bind to this address and the port specified in
      yarn.nodemanager.address and yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address, respectively. This is
      most useful for making NM listen to all interfaces by setting to 0.0.0.0”

-Varun