hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sath <neiodavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:45:02 GMT
Namikaze

    I know its a mailing list. I am not expecting you to do my dirty work. First of all who
are you. I didn't address you.

   You have no right to use such language. I can sue you for this.

   I get every day loads of emails for unsubscribe. I could have reacted but being professional
is to have an empathy for understanding. I unsubscribed earlier as suggested by the apache
rules but it didn't unsubscribe.

   So i waited 4 months to send request again, as per loads of unsubscribe emails i thought
probably its the way.

 If you are associated with this responsibility then you should have changed the system for
better, not being abusive with fowl language.

That shows your character and unprofessional attitude. It turn out to be as you did the same
mistake by using fowl language in email list. Whats about that.

You owe an apology!!!

With all respect
Sath

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 2, 2015, at 1:21 AM, Namikaze Minato <lloydsensei@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello. This is not a forum but a mailing list.
>
> And I am saying this because you somehow expect people in the mailing list will do your
dirty work of unsubscribing you when you can do it yourself???

> I have already addressed politely dozens of other users in the same situation as you,
had you bothered reading my emails, you would have known how to unsubscribe instead of polluting
everyone's mailbox.

> I could write to you once again how to do it but I won't give you this pleasure and let
you look into your own mailbox for that piece of information.