hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav Kumar <gauravkuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos credentails)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:14 GMT
Hi,

Assuming you have Kerberos client libraries installed on your machine and
that you have the correct configuration to point to the Kerberos KDC.
You'll need to first do a kinit to authenticate to the Kerberos KDC and
then when you do a curl you'll no longer see the error.
At any time you can check your active tokens by executing klist -e

Best Regards,
Gaurav Kumar
Big Data • Data Science • Photography • Music
+91 9953294125