hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Varun Saxena <vsaxena.va...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yarn ResourceManager web UI does not show job
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:53:27 GMT
Hi Boyu,

RM stores apps in state store if recovery is enabled. Only then they will
be available on restart.
Otherwise they are kept in memory and hence lost on restart.

You may not have it enabled. Check config value for below config. By
default its false.
yarn.resourcemanager.recovery.enabled

Regards,
Varun.