hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Wrong job tracking URL
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:29:25 GMT
Hey, Manoj:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3526 may be related.

Thanks

Xuan Gong

On Sep 13, 2015, at 10:01 PM, Naganarasimha G R (Naga) <garlanaganarasimha@huawei.com<mailto:garlanaganarasimha@huawei.com>>
wrote:

Hi Manoj,

May be i dint get your query completely, but one assumption of urs is wrong,
To access the AM's web  page it should go through proxy server which by default runs in the
same server as active RM.
I presume host354:8088<http://host354:8088/proxy/application_1442034267950_0001/> is
active RM in your case, hence its showing that URL.
Any errors in the RM logs ? when you try to do this operation ?

+ Naga
________________________________
From: manoj [manojm.321@gmail.com<mailto:manojm.321@gmail.com>]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:12
To: user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Wrong job tracking URL

Hello all,

I'm running Apache2.6 and I see a weird issue regarding the job tracking URL printed when
the job starts.

I have two node say host354 and host355.

I got the following URL though the App master is on host355 and hence all the calls made to
this URL doesn't return anything.

 mapreduce.Job: The url to track the job: http://host354:8088/proxy/application_1442034267950_0001/

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks
--Manoj Kumar M