hadoop-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:18:16 GMT
I have no file /var/log/messages.

I am using hadoop-2.6.0

Wellington:~/repositories/git/hadoop-2.6.0$ ./sbin/start-yarn.sh

On 07/01/2015 05:56 PM, Ted Yu wrote:
> Can you check /var/log/messages to see if there is some clue ?
>
> Which hadoop release are you using ?
>
> Can you provide the command line for the resource manager ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:38 AM, xeonmailinglist-gmail
> <xeonmailinglist@gmail.com <mailto:xeonmailinglist@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I am running the hadoop MRv2 in a cluster with 4 nodes. Java 8 is
>     installed.
>     I start the resource manager and the node manager normally, but
>     during the execution the resource manager crashes with the error
>     below. Any help to solve this? Is it a problem related to java
>     heap, or memory?

>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:05 PM com.google.inject.servlet.InternalServletModule$BackwardsCompatibleServletContextProvider
get
>     WARNING: You are attempting to use a deprecated API (specifically, attempting to
@Inject ServletContext inside an eagerly created singleton. While we allow this for backwards
compatibility, be warned that this MAY have unexpected behavior if you have more than one
injector (with ServletModule) running in the same JVM. Please consult the Guice documentation
athttp://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/Servlets  for more information.
>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>     INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver
as a provider class
>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>     INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices
as a root resource class
>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>     INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler as a provider
class
>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl
_initiate
>     INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
>     Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
getComponentProvider
>     INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver
to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"