hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Nishanth S <chinchu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Kerberos
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 16:02:04 GMT
I am getting the below error  now after adding   all configuration
files(hdfs-site.xml, yarn files,etc) to the classpath of  my  client
project.The login is succesful but when I try to access hdfs  the below is
error is encountered.I see many posts  having the same issue but did not se
any resolution.Any help is appreciated.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Server has invalid Kerberos principal: hdfs/abc.domain.com@DOMAIN.COM; Host
Details : local host is: "xyz/10.a.b.c"; destination host is: "
bc.domain.com.domain.com":8020;
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.wrapException(NetUtils.java:772)
at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Invoker.invoke(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:232)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy9.getDelegationToken(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolTranslatorPB.getDelegationToken(ClientNamenodeProtocolTranslatorPB.java:909)