hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Is the application tracking URL changed expected ?
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 22:52:32 GMT
?This is a known bug, but I thought it has been fixed by YARN-2246.

Thanks,

Zhijie

________________________________
From: Jeff Zhang <zjffdu@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 6:23 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Is the application tracking URL changed expected ?

I run the distributed shell example, and the tracking url will change after app move to RUNNING
state. As the following log shows that after the app move to RUNNING state, there's one "A"
suffix in the trackingURL. But it looks like the suffix "A" is not used. Because even I change
the suffix to any other words, it will redirect me to the right app report url. So I'm not
sure the purpose of the tracking URL suffix ? Is this by design or a bug ?

15/05/06 21:14:53 INFO distributedshell.Client: Got application report from ASM for, appId=3,
clientToAMToken=null, appDiagnostics=, appMasterHost=N/A, appQueue=default, appMasterRpcPort=-1,
appStartTime=1430918063457, yarnAppState=ACCEPTED, distributedFinalState=UNDEFINED, appTrackingUrl=http://localhost:8088/proxy/application_1430916889869_0003/,
appUser=jzhang
15/05/06 21:14:54 INFO distributedshell.Client: Got application report from ASM for, appId=3,
clientToAMToken=null, appDiagnostics=, appMasterHost=N/A, appQueue=default, appMasterRpcPort=-1,
appStartTime=1430918063457, yarnAppState=ACCEPTED, distributedFinalState=UNDEFINED, appTrackingUrl=http://localhost:8088/proxy/application_1430916889869_0003/,
appUser=jzhang
15/05/06 21:14:55 INFO distributedshell.Client: Got application report from ASM for, appId=3,
clientToAMToken=null, appDiagnostics=, appMasterHost=N/A, appQueue=default, appMasterRpcPort=-1,
appStartTime=1430918063457, yarnAppState=ACCEPTED, distributedFinalState=UNDEFINED, appTrackingUrl=http://localhost:8088/proxy/application_1430916889869_0003/,
appUser=jzhang
15/05/06 21:14:56 INFO distributedshell.Client: Got application report from ASM for, appId=3,
clientToAMToken=null, appDiagnostics=, appMasterHost=jzhangMBPr.local/127.0.0.1<http://127.0.0.1>,
appQueue=default, appMasterRpcPort=-1, appStartTime=1430918063457, yarnAppState=RUNNING, distributedFinalState=UNDEFINED,
appTrackingUrl=http://localhost:8088/proxy/application_1430916889869_0003/A, appUser=jzhang
15/05/06 21:14:57 INFO distributedshell.Client: Got application report from ASM for, appId=3,

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang