hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hdfs disk usage
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:05:13 GMT
Thanks Peyman

I think it is not related to replication.

hdfs dfsadmin is reporting following stats
Disk Usage (DFS Used)108.4 GB / 782.9 GB (13.85%)Disk Usage (Non DFS Used)583.9
GB / 782.9 GB (74.58%)

In the Non DFS used on all the disks, atleast 150GB is available (when i do
df -h)

This has marked my cluster at 90% and I want to understand why Non DFS used
is represented so high when its not

--
Nitin Pawar