hadoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Fernando O." <fot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceLocalizationService: Localizer failed when running pi example
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:54:39 GMT
I did set so the files should be there for 10 minutes...

  <property>
      <name>yarn.nodemanager.delete.debug-delay-sec</name>
      <value>600</value>
  </property>



On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Fernando O. <fotero@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't specify it so it's using the default value (in /tmp)
>
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Drake민영근 <drake.min@nexr.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> guess the "yarn.nodemanager.local-dirs" property is the problem. Can you
>> provide that part of yarn-site.xml?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Drake 민영근 Ph.D
>> kt NexR
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:27 AM, Fernando O. <fotero@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> yeah... there's not much there:
>>>
>>> -bash-4.1$ cd nm-local-dir/
>>> -bash-4.1$ ll *
>>> filecache:
>>> total 0
>>>
>>> nmPrivate:
>>> total 0
>>>
>>> usercache:
>>> total 0
>>>
>>> I'm using Open JDK, would that be a problem?
>>>
>>> More log:
>>>
>>> STARTUP_MSG:   java = 1.7.0_75
>>> ************************************************************/
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:58,168 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager: registered UNIX
>>> signal handlers for [TERM, HUP, INT]
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:58,562 WARN org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader:
>>> Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using
>>> builtin-java classes where applicable
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,018 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.container.ContainerEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl$ContainerEventDispatcher
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,020 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.application.ApplicationEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl$ApplicationEventDispatcher
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,021 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.event.LocalizationEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,021 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServicesEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServices
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,022 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,023 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainersLauncherEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainersLauncher
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,054 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.ContainerManagerEventType for
>>> class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,054 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManagerEventType for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,109 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsConfig: loaded properties from
>>> hadoop-metrics2.properties
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,197 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Scheduled snapshot
>>> period at 10 second(s).
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,197 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: NodeManager metrics
>>> system started
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,217 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.loghandler.event.LogHandlerEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.loghandler.NonAggregatingLogHandler
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,217 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
>>> per directory file limit = 8192
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,227 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher: Registering class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.event.LocalizerEventType
>>> for class
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService$LocalizerTracker
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,248 WARN
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServices: The
>>> Auxilurary Service named 'mapreduce_shuffle' in the configuration is for
>>> class class org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ShuffleHandler which has a name of
>>> 'httpshuffle'. Because these are not the same tools trying to send
>>> ServiceData and read Service Meta Data may have issues unless the refer to
>>> the name in the config.
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,248 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServices:
>>> Adding auxiliary service httpshuffle, "mapreduce_shuffle"
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,281 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl:
>>>  Using ResourceCalculatorPlugin :
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.LinuxResourceCalculatorPlugin@7fc514a7
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,281 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl:
>>>  Using ResourceCalculatorProcessTree : null
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,281 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl:
>>> Physical memory check enabled: true
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,281 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl:
>>> Virtual memory check enabled: true
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,284 WARN
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.monitor.ContainersMonitorImpl:
>>> NodeManager configured with 14 G physical memory allocated to containers,
>>> which is more than 80% of the total physical memory available (14.7 G).
>>> Thrashing might happen.
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,287 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl:
>>> Initialized nodemanager for null: physical-memory=14336
>>> virtual-memory=30106 virtual-cores=8
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,318 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.CallQueueManager:
>>> Using callQueue class java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,334 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: Starting
>>> Socket Reader #1 for port 38230
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,359 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.factories.impl.pb.RpcServerFactoryPBImpl: Adding
>>> protocol org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.ContainerManagementProtocolPB to the
>>> server
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,359 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl:
>>> Blocking new container-requests as container manager rpc server is still
>>> starting.
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,359 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
>>> Responder: starting
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,359 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
>>> listener on 38230: starting
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,366 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.security.NMContainerTokenSecretManager:
>>> Updating node address : ip-10-100-70-199.ec2.internal:38230
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,372 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.CallQueueManager:
>>> Using callQueue class java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,373 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: Starting
>>> Socket Reader #1 for port 8040
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,376 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.factories.impl.pb.RpcServerFactoryPBImpl: Adding
>>> protocol
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.api.LocalizationProtocolPB to the
>>> server
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,376 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
>>> Responder: starting
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,376 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
>>> listener on 8040: starting
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,380 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
>>> Localizer started on port 8040
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,391 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.IndexCache:
>>> IndexCache created with max memory = 10485760
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,403 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ShuffleHandler:
>>> httpshuffle listening on port 13562
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,405 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl:
>>> ContainerManager started at datanode-03.prod.com/10.100.70.199:38230
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,405 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl:
>>> ContainerManager bound to 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:0
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,405 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.webapp.WebServer: Instantiating
>>> NMWebApp at 0.0.0.0:8042
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,471 INFO org.mortbay.log: Logging to
>>> org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
>>> org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,475 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpRequestLog: Http
>>> request log for http.requests.nodemanager is not defined
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,487 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: Added
>>> global filter 'safety'
>>> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2$QuotingInputFilter)
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,489 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: Added
>>> filter static_user_filter
>>> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter) to
>>> context node
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,489 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: Added
>>> filter static_user_filter
>>> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter) to
>>> context logs
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,489 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: Added
>>> filter static_user_filter
>>> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter) to
>>> context static
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,493 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: adding
>>> path spec: /node/*
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,493 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: adding
>>> path spec: /ws/*
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,505 INFO org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2: Jetty
>>> bound to port 8042
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,505 INFO org.mortbay.log: jetty-6.1.26
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,545 INFO org.mortbay.log: Extract
>>> jar:file:/opt/test/service/hadoop/share/hadoop/yarn/hadoop-yarn-common-2.6.0.jar!/webapps/node
>>> to /tmp/Jetty_0_0_0_0_8042_node____19tj0x/webapp
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,778 INFO org.mortbay.log: Started HttpServer2$
>>> SelectChannelConnectorWithSafeStartup@0.0.0.0:8042
>>> 2015-04-19 14:38:59,778 INFO org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.WebApps: Web
>>> app /node started at 8042
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,093 INFO org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.WebApps:
>>> Registered webapp guice modules
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,126 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl: Sending
>>> out 0 NM container statuses: []
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,131 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl:
>>> Registering with RM using containers :[]
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,176 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.security.NMContainerTokenSecretManager:
>>> Rolling master-key for container-tokens, got key with id -543066608
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,178 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.security.NMTokenSecretManagerInNM:
>>> Rolling master-key for container-tokens, got key with id -1243797706
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,179 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl: Registered
>>> with ResourceManager as ip-10-100-70-199.ec2.internal:38230 with total
>>> resource of <memory:14336, vCores:8>
>>> 2015-04-19 14:39:00,179 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl: Notifying
>>> ContainerManager to unblock new container-requests
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,729 INFO
>>> SecurityLogger.org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: Auth successful for
>>> appattempt_1429450734039_0010_000001 (auth:SIMPLE)
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,807 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl:
>>> Start request for container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 by user nobody
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,828 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl:
>>> Creating a new application reference for app application_1429450734039_0010
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,834 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NMAuditLogger: USER=nobody
>>> IP=10.100.66.251 OPERATION=Start Container Request
>>> TARGET=ContainerManageImpl RESULT=SUCCESS
>>> APPID=application_1429450734039_0010
>>> CONTAINERID=container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,835 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.application.Application:
>>> Application application_1429450734039_0010 transitioned from NEW to INITING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,835 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.application.Application:
>>> Adding container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 to application
>>> application_1429450734039_0010
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,839 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.application.Application:
>>> Application application_1429450734039_0010 transitioned from INITING to
>>> RUNNING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,843 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.container.Container:
>>> Container container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 transitioned from NEW to
>>> LOCALIZING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,843 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServices: Got
>>> event CONTAINER_INIT for appId application_1429450734039_0010
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,876 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.LocalizedResource:
>>> Resource
>>> hdfs://rdcluster:8020/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/nobody/.staging/job_1429450734039_0010/job.jar
>>> transitioned from INIT to DOWNLOADING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,877 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.LocalizedResource:
>>> Resource
>>> hdfs://rdcluster:8020/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/nobody/.staging/job_1429450734039_0010/job.splitmetainfo
>>> transitioned from INIT to DOWNLOADING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,877 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.LocalizedResource:
>>> Resource
>>> hdfs://rdcluster:8020/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/nobody/.staging/job_1429450734039_0010/job.split
>>> transitioned from INIT to DOWNLOADING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,877 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.LocalizedResource:
>>> Resource
>>> hdfs://rdcluster:8020/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/nobody/.staging/job_1429450734039_0010/job.xml
>>> transitioned from INIT to DOWNLOADING
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,877 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
>>> Created localizer for container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,880 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
>>> Localizer failed
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.confChanged(LocalDirAllocator.java:268)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:344)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:150)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:131)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:115)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.LocalDirsHandlerService.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirsHandlerService.java:420)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService$LocalizerRunner.run(ResourceLocalizationService.java:1075)
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,882 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.container.Container:
>>> Container container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 transitioned from
>>> LOCALIZING to LOCALIZATION_FAILED
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,886 WARN
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NMAuditLogger: USER=nobody OPERATION=Container
>>> Finished - Failed TARGET=ContainerImpl RESULT=FAILURE DESCRIPTION=Container
>>> failed with state: LOCALIZATION_FAILED
>>> APPID=application_1429450734039_0010
>>> CONTAINERID=container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,889 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.container.Container:
>>> Container container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 transitioned from
>>> LOCALIZATION_FAILED to DONE
>>> 2015-04-19 19:22:17,889 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.application.Application:
>>> Removing container_1429450734039_0010_01_000001 from application
>>> application_1429450734039_0010
>>>
>>> On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula <
>>> brahmareddy.battula@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> As Alexander Alten-Lorenz pointed, it mostly config issue(yarn.nodemanager.local-dirs
>>>> or mapred.local.dir)..
>>>>
>>>> can you able provide full logs..?
>>>>
>>>> Bytheway NPE is handled in  Trunk ..Please check HADOOP-8436 for more
>>>> details..
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> From: wget.null@gmail.com
>>>> Subject: Re: ResourceLocalizationService: Localizer failed when running
>>>> pi example
>>>> Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:59:13 +0200
>>>> To: user@hadoop.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> As you said, that looks like a config issue. I would spot on the NM's
>>>> local scratch dir (yarn.nodemanager.local-dirs).
>>>>
>>>> But without a complete stack trace, its a blind call.
>>>>
>>>> BR,
>>>>  AL
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> mapredit.blogspot.com
>>>>
>>>> On Apr 18, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Fernando O. <fotero@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hey All,
>>>>     It's me again with another noob question: I deployed a cluster (HA
>>>> mode) everything looked good but when I tried to run the pi example:
>>>>
>>>>  bin/hadoop jar
>>>> ./share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.6.0.jar pi 16 100
>>>>
>>>> the same error occurs if I try to generate data with teragen 100000000
>>>> /test/data
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2015-04-18 15:49:04,090 INFO
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
>>>> Localizer failed
>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.confChanged(LocalDirAllocator.java:268)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:344)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:150)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:131)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:115)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.LocalDirsHandlerService.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirsHandlerService.java:420)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService$LocalizerRunner.run(ResourceLocalizationService.java:1075)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I'm guessing it's a configuration issue but I don't know what am I
>>>> missing :S
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message