hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar.M.R" <Kiran.Kumar...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: running hive on windows 7
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:08:43 GMT
Try posting this query on Hive mailing list
user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>

Regards,
Kiran
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: 北极星 [mailto:150201926@qq.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 14:17
To: user
Subject: running hive on windows 7

Hi

I'm a freshman in hadoop world. After some struggling, i've successfully make hadoop 2.6 running
on my windows 7 laptop.

However when I want to run hive 1.0.0 on my win 7 system, I found there is no cmd line script
as provided for linux.

It's also hard to find any useful message in google. That's why i seek here.

Anyone can provide me any clue on how to run hive on window 7?

Many thanks.

Regards

Iven Chen‍