hadoop-user mailing list archives: February 2015

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Kiran Prasad Gorigay unsubscribe Wed, 07 Jan, 13:31
Harsh J Re: how does datanodes know where to send the block report in HA Sun, 01 Feb, 00:23
Frank Lanitz Re: How to debug why example not finishing (or even starting) Sun, 01 Feb, 20:45
Dongzhe Ma About HDFS's single-writer, multiple-reader model, any use case? Mon, 02 Feb, 05:19
Vikas Parashar set default queue for user Mon, 02 Feb, 06:48
daemeon reiydelle Re: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 07:09
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 07:20
Alexander Pivovarov Re: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 07:25
hadoop.supp...@visolve.com RE: About HDFS's single-writer, multiple-reader model, any use case? Mon, 02 Feb, 07:36
Naganarasimha G R (Naga) RE: set default queue for user Mon, 02 Feb, 07:36
sam liu Failed to run distcp against ftp server installed on Windows. Mon, 02 Feb, 07:41
Dongzhe Ma Re: About HDFS's single-writer, multiple-reader model, any use case? Mon, 02 Feb, 08:00
Juraj jiv Re: HDFS balancer ending with error Mon, 02 Feb, 08:55
xeon Mailinglist Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Mon, 02 Feb, 09:12
hadoop.supp...@visolve.com RE: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 09:25
Ashish Kumar9 RE: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 09:33
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 09:37
Daniel Haviv Re: Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Mon, 02 Feb, 10:20
xeonmailinglist Re: Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Mon, 02 Feb, 10:31
Daniel Haviv Re: Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Mon, 02 Feb, 10:45
Hadoop Support RE: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 11:09
Bo Fu Compilation problem of hadoop Mon, 02 Feb, 17:17
SP Cloudera Manager Question Mon, 02 Feb, 19:08
xeonmailinglist tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Mon, 02 Feb, 19:52
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Mon, 02 Feb, 19:59
daemeon reiydelle Re: Multiple separate Hadoop clusters on same physical machines Mon, 02 Feb, 20:00
Artem Ervits Re: Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Tue, 03 Feb, 01:18
hadoop.supp...@visolve.com RE: Copy data between clusters during the job execution. Tue, 03 Feb, 05:23
Vikas Parashar Re: set default queue for user Tue, 03 Feb, 07:51
Ram Kumar Re: unsubscribe Tue, 03 Feb, 09:11
Mr.J How to rolling upgrade?? Tue, 03 Feb, 09:38
xeonmailinglist Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 10:40
xeonmailinglist Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 11:05
xeonmailinglist Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 11:41
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 11:43
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 11:44
Artem Ervits Re: tools.DistCp: Invalid arguments Tue, 03 Feb, 12:15
Sangamesh Mallayya IBM JAVA and KerberosTestUtils Tue, 03 Feb, 12:20
xeonmailinglist Pass lib jars when invoking an hadoop program Tue, 03 Feb, 14:58
郝东 Can not start HA namenode with security enabled Tue, 03 Feb, 15:59
Suma Shivaprasad QueueMetrics.AppsKilled/Failed metrics and failure reasons Tue, 03 Feb, 16:05
Manoj Samel Re: Can not start HA namenode with security enabled Tue, 03 Feb, 17:24
xeonmailinglist Re: Pass lib jars when invoking an hadoop program Tue, 03 Feb, 18:00
xeonmailinglist Re: Pass lib jars when invoking an hadoop program Tue, 03 Feb, 18:00
xeonmailinglist create Job with java code. Tue, 03 Feb, 18:19
郝东 Re:Re: Can not start HA namenode with security enabled Wed, 04 Feb, 01:35
임정택 Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 02:44
Rohith Sharma K S RE: QueueMetrics.AppsKilled/Failed metrics and failure reasons Wed, 04 Feb, 04:33
Suma Shivaprasad Re: QueueMetrics.AppsKilled/Failed metrics and failure reasons Wed, 04 Feb, 05:32
Rohith Sharma K S RE: QueueMetrics.AppsKilled/Failed metrics and failure reasons Wed, 04 Feb, 06:34
kumar r Acl property not working - reg Wed, 04 Feb, 09:05
Suma Shivaprasad Re: QueueMetrics.AppsKilled/Failed metrics and failure reasons Wed, 04 Feb, 10:54
Fernando Carvalho Fwd: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0 Wed, 04 Feb, 13:47
Telles Nobrega Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0 Wed, 04 Feb, 13:53
Andre Kelpe Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0 Wed, 04 Feb, 14:01
Frank Lanitz Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0 Wed, 04 Feb, 18:09
Telles Nobrega Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0 Wed, 04 Feb, 18:16
daemeon reiydelle Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 19:50
Ted Yu Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 20:03
daemeon reiydelle Re: Re: Can not start HA namenode with security enabled Wed, 04 Feb, 20:10
임정택 Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 22:15
daemeon reiydelle Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 22:21
Himanshu Vijay Unsubscribe Wed, 04 Feb, 22:27
임정택 Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 22:30
Ted Yu Re: Unsubscribe Wed, 04 Feb, 22:31
Ted Yu Re: Can I configure multiple M/Rs and normal processes to one workflow? Wed, 04 Feb, 22:35
Venkat Ramakrishnan Re: Compilation failing for AuthenticatedURL (no suitable constructor found) Hadoop 2.6.0 Thu, 05 Feb, 02:21
Nur Kholis Majid RM doesn't show which host is submitted job Thu, 05 Feb, 05:34
郝东 Re:Re: Re: Can not start HA namenode with security enabled Thu, 05 Feb, 07:11
Rahul Chhiber Application Master fails due to Invalid AMRM token Thu, 05 Feb, 07:34
bharath vissapragada Re: Application Master fails due to Invalid AMRM token Thu, 05 Feb, 07:40
Azuryy Yu Re: How to rolling upgrade?? Thu, 05 Feb, 08:53
Azuryy Yu Re: Compilation failing for AuthenticatedURL (no suitable constructor found) Hadoop 2.6.0 Thu, 05 Feb, 09:21
Azuryy Yu Re: Which [open-souce] SQL engine atop Hadoop? Thu, 05 Feb, 09:39
SP Re: Acl property not working - reg Thu, 05 Feb, 11:49
Venkat Ramakrishnan Re: Compilation failing for AuthenticatedURL (no suitable constructor found) Hadoop 2.6.0 Thu, 05 Feb, 15:24
xeonmailinglist How I list files in HDFS? Thu, 05 Feb, 16:13
Ravi Prakash Re: RM doesn't show which host is submitted job Thu, 05 Feb, 19:43
Ravi Prakash Re: How I list files in HDFS? Thu, 05 Feb, 19:51
Xuan Gong Re: Application Master fails due to Invalid AMRM token Fri, 06 Feb, 00:22
Azuryy Yu Re: How I list files in HDFS? Fri, 06 Feb, 02:25
Jeff Zhang Localizer failed but it works after I restart yarn Fri, 06 Feb, 03:35
Jeff Zhang Re: Localizer failed but it works after I restart yarn Fri, 06 Feb, 03:36
daemeon reiydelle Re: Localizer failed but it works after I restart yarn Fri, 06 Feb, 05:16
Susheel Kumar Gadalay Re: How I list files in HDFS? Fri, 06 Feb, 05:43
Azuryy Yu Hadoop svn cannot connected. Fri, 06 Feb, 08:13
Andre Kelpe Re: Hadoop svn cannot connected. Fri, 06 Feb, 08:58
Azuryy Yu Re: Hadoop svn cannot connected. Fri, 06 Feb, 09:10
Telles Nobrega Kill one node on map start Fri, 06 Feb, 11:51
xeonmailinglist Which classes call the map, combine and reduce functions created by the client? Fri, 06 Feb, 16:17
xeonmailinglist Re: Which classes call the map, combine and reduce functions created by the client? Fri, 06 Feb, 16:37
xeonmailinglist tutorial to compile YARN 2.6 Fri, 06 Feb, 16:38
Ted Yu Re: tutorial to compile YARN 2.6 Fri, 06 Feb, 16:48
Telles Nobrega Hadoop Node Failure Detection Fri, 06 Feb, 18:03
Xuan Gong Re: Hadoop Node Failure Detection Fri, 06 Feb, 18:10
Telles Nobrega Re: Hadoop Node Failure Detection Fri, 06 Feb, 19:20
Manoj Venkatesh Adding datanodes to Hadoop cluster - Will data redistribute? Fri, 06 Feb, 19:34
Arpit Agarwal Re: Adding datanodes to Hadoop cluster - Will data redistribute? Fri, 06 Feb, 23:07
Todd Snyder Re: Adding datanodes to Hadoop cluster - Will data redistribute? Fri, 06 Feb, 23:11
Akira AJISAKA Re: Adding datanodes to Hadoop cluster - Will data redistribute? Sat, 07 Feb, 01:32
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Feb 201816
Jan 201850
Dec 201729