hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Venkatesh <manoj.venkat...@xoom.com>
Subject NodeManager was not connected to its ResourceManager
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 21:13:16 GMT
Dear Hadoop experts,

Firstly, thank you all for answering my previous question(s).

Now, I have a hadoop cluster of 8 nodes, we use YARN

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain material confidential to Xoom Corporation, and/or its subsidiary,
buyindiaonline.com Inc. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from your files.