hadoop-user mailing list archives

From daemeon reiydelle <daeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and nslcd
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:39:14 GMT
look for busy network resulting in network timeouts to LDAP server
(assuming LDAP itself is not overloaded).

*.......*

*“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in apretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke,thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter ThompsonDaemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA
(+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*