hadoop-user mailing list archives

From daemeon reiydelle <daeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: video stream as input to sequence files
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:11:39 GMT
My thinking ... in your map step take each frame and tag it with an
appropriate unique key. Your reducers (if used) then do the frame analysis,
If doing frame sequences, then you need to decide the granularity vs. time
each node spends executing. Same sort of process that is done for e.g.
satellite images undergoing feature recognition analysis.

*.......*

*“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in apretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke,thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter ThompsonDaemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA
(+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*