hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Chandrashekhar Kotekar <shekhar.kote...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: journal node shared edits directory should be present on HDFS or NAS or anything else?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:01:35 GMT
Hi Brahma Reddy,

Thanks for the quick answer. It explains a lot but I have one more
question. Maybe it is a stupid question but, "required shared storage"
means active name node will write to its local disk? Do I need to configure
or use any shared storage like NAS or SAN array or S3 storage for this
purpose?

Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455