hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to set AM attempt interval?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:56:51 GMT
That's an old JIRA. The right solution is not an AM-retry interval but launching the AM somewhere.

Why is your AM failing in the first place? If it is due to full-disk, the situation should
be better with YARN-1781 - can you use the configuration (yarn.nodemanager.disk-health-checker.max-disk-utilization-per-disk-percentage)
added at YARN-1781?

+Vinod

On Feb 27, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com<mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com>>