hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Kumar9 <ashis...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Security Community
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:26:54 GMT
I would also be interested .

From:   Chris MacKenzie <studio@chrismackenziephotography.co.uk>
To:     <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Date:   01/27/2015 03:46 PM
Subject:        Re: Hadoop Security Community

Hi Adam,

I wold also love to be involved in this.

Regards,

Chris MacKenzie
telephone: 0131 332 6967
email: studio@chrismackenziephotography.co.uk
corporate: www.chrismackenziephotography.co.uk
<http://www.chrismackenziephotography.co.uk/>
<http://plus.google.com/+ChrismackenziephotographyCoUk/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrismackenziephotography/>

From: Adam Montville <Adam.Montville@cisecurity.org>
Date: Monday, 26 January 2015 18:12
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Hadoop Security Community

All:

The Center for Internet Security (CIS) has established a Community focused
on defining a configuration benchmark for Hadoop.  We are in the early
stages of benchmark development, and hope that you will consider joining
the effort.  Over the course of the next several days a draft benchmark
will be made available covering “basic” security configuration items
pertaining primarily to HDFS.

If you are interested in participating, as a contributor or editor, in
this effort, please contact me.

Kind regards,

Adam Montville, CISA, CISSP
Technical Product Executive
Security Controls and Automation
Center for Internet Security
31 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
www.cisecurity.org
Follow us @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it
appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is
strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the message and any attachments.
. . .