hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to this group.
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 19:05:50 GMT
I would like to work on some kind of case studies like I have seen couple
on Horton works like twitter sentiment analysis, web log analysis etc.

But if somebody can give idea about other case studies which can be worked
upon and can be put in resume later .
As I don't have real time project experience.