hadoop-user mailing list archives

From mark charts <mcha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New to this group.
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 21:00:28 GMT
Krish.

Hello. Realize that Hadoop is a new technology. It is a moving target. Documentation is scrambling
to keep up with the latest movements and trends in Hadoop.
It is not easy getting ones foot into the Hadoop industry. If you are US citizen & are
are willing to move to Baltimore seek a position as Hadoop admin/developer with Northrop or
Lockheed. They have contracts with SSA to incoporate Hadoop into their system. I hear, but
I'm not sure, but if make have some inclination towards Hadoop familiarity they will bring
you in cold.

Mark Charts